Right of Revocation for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.)
Instructions of Withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date on which you, or a third party named by you, which is not the courier service, have taken physical posession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal you have to inform us (Tightshop.net, Stefan Engelhardt, Grafenstr. 1, 60433 Frankfurt, Tel. 069-43001998, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) in a withdrawal statement (e.g. by email, fax or letter) that you have decided to withdraw from the contract. To do so you may use the attached sample form, however, using this form is not mandatory. The deadline shall be deemed to be observed, if withdrawal statement is made before the end of the prescribed period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we have to refund all payments, which we have received from you including shipping costs (with the exception of any additional costs, which arise due to the fact, that you have not chosen our cheapest standard shipment) immediately and not later than fourteen days after receipt of your notice of revocation. For the refund we use the same method of payment, which you have used for the original transaction, unless we have explicitly made another arrangement. Under no circumstances you will charged with a refund fee.
We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back, or you have proven us that you have sent them back, whichever occursfirst. You have to return the goods immediately, by all means not later than fourteen days after you have notified us about your withdrawl from the contract. This deadline shall be deemed to be observed is you dispatch the goods before the end of the prescribed period of 14 days.
You have to bear all expenses directly related to the return of the goods. You only need to pay for any loss of value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is based on a treatment of the goods which exceeds any appropriate handling, necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
End of instructions of Withdrawal.
Exceptions from the Right Of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not be applicable to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not pre-fabricated, but whose fabrication requires significant individual specifications by the consumer, or goods which are clearly custom-made according to the personal needs of the consumer.
- for the delivery of goods, which are quickly spoiled or expired
- for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for returns after removal of their sealing due to reasons of health protection and hygiene.
- for the delivery of goods, which are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their properties.
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, whose price was arranged on conclusion of the contract, which, however, can be delivered not earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract, and whose current value depends on market fluctuations, which can`t be influenced by the entrepreneur.
- for the delivery of audio-and video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging, if the sealing was removed after delivery.
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.